Mr. Rash practices commercial real estate law as part of the firm’s Real Estate & Development practice group. He represents clients in the purchase, sale, lease, financing, and development of real property. His practice includes drafting and negotiating purchase agreements, complex easement agreements, and restrictive covenants. He also has experience with zoning and land use matters, including variances, special use permits, conditional zoning, and text amendments.
Mr. Rash graduated magna cum laude from Wake Forest University, where he studied History. He received his J.D., with honors, from the University of North Carolina School of Law. During his time at UNC Law, he served as an editor for a law journal and member of a moot court team.
• New Hanover County Board of Adjustment
• New Hanover County Parks & Recreation Advisory Committee
• Cape Fear Literacy Council Board of Directors
• Federalist Society, Cape Fear Lawyers Chapter President
• North Carolina Bar Association
• New Hanover County Bar Association